RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Start of a new week.

Wad a week to forget...

If I ever find e sons of e b*tches who ransacked e car..
I swear to god...i'll tear the skin off their flesh n make them wish that they had nv been born.



I also learnt dat e Singapore Police Force is useless.
Finding the thief and the lost possessions r their jobs and i dun even expect them to do their job. But the least they could do when i called to tell them i had new information is ask what info i had...rather than say they'll call me bac..which has never happened for a few days now.

i thot the army was the only useless uniform grp here. now i know the SPF is too.

I call it the way i see it. And that is the truth.

But for now..dats all sunk cost..

I jus hope jenny's docs will all come into place. I realli hope she wun miss e Scandinavia trip.
*fingers crossed*

But not all is bad..at least now i know..my family always got my back in e big pic..

may mummy get well frm flu soon...she had to fabricate a smile when i gave her her mothers' day flowers.. =(

everyday is a new day...

0 comments: