RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Mothers' Day

We celebrated mother's day a week b4 e actual day so as to avoid e expensive-yet-yucky mother's day menus.

This yr..we went to NUSS Guild House which is at Suntec City. I found out then that I too can become members of NUSS!
I heard that graduates of NTU, NUS, SMU and reputable foreign universities are eligible to join and the package does pack quite a few benefits especially membership at Planet Fitness.

We had a bbq buffet and e al fresco ambiance was pretty gd! When we walked thru e door, the person there greeted my dad "Good to see you again Mr. Phua". I bet daddy goes there often!

My Dad is a die-hard NUS supporter simply becos he graduated frm there when he was a young man. haha...which is y i was actually surprised bac den dat he felt i shud place SMU as my first choice over e other 2 universities...
I thot..we would fight over it. Phew.


Down e aisle from the lift lobby



Weather was gd!






Before we got to NUSS...dad asked "u want to drive later?" n i cheekily said "no???"
as if i didnt know he wanted to drink at dinner. lol.








I started with salad!

Desserts!



Night View from Suntec




The quality of food was gd n i had servings...after servings..after servings...haha...
e staff there were pretty friendly too.











When we were all finally bloated with too much food in our bellies...sis was still eating n ordering more stuff! omg...

when e server brought even more orders over...he walked str n placed it in front of weijie. n when we said e order was for my sis...e server gave a stunned look! haha..
yes...she can eat. prob more than her hubby! haha...












Spooky!!




0 comments: