RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Speechless gift…

Went to meet Xiao Jing e other nite after she came bac from her bali trip (poor fren stuck with her for 6 days)..to pass her her bday pressie and also get my DFS Chivas..hee..

The first thing she said to me when I picked her up was… “Alan!..u muz promise to use what I bought you ok?? N u muz use it in sch!! I don’t care..”

And straight away..i knew she was up to no gd..again…

I muz stress..again..lol..

Here is wat she got me..


Another Penis..



Even comes with a hole in the centre.. -_-'

Now i'll no longer need to point finger..


It’s meant to be a keychain and she expects me to use it for my house keys..

Sigh..how can..

I am uber innocent can..hai..

All these ppl..tryin to corrupt me all the time..lol..

And she said the moment she saw the key chain..she went “I HAVE TO GET THIS FOR ALAN!!”


Sigh (x10…x Infinity)

She even bought this to remind me of wat she is - 24 HRs of Bullshit

To tink I acc her to Mustafa to do last min shoppin with her the nite b4 she left..

Have a camera..with no memory card..lol..

Woman with madness. And when we got there..somehow she began thinkin mango = orange..

Pointin to the mango juice poster and went.. “Orange juice!”

What she likes to call..orange juice..dat carries the label: Mango

Like I said..woman with madness..lol..

But thanks a lot..for..the wooden dick..lol

P.S> There r better ways to tell me what you want from me…other than implicitly showin me an actual figuring..

its ok..u’r not alone in wantin it.. =p

0 comments: