RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
SMRT Ambassador | SCEP @ NTU

I turned up as promised n on time the following morn..super exhausted..super slpy..n had a super headache..
Loaded the stuff at SMRT's headquarters in city hall and den headed down to the roadshow location..NTU.

Yes..the very same NTU dat my marketing prof said "its nearer to go to JB from SMU than to go to NTU".

Our job as SMRT ambassador for this NTU roadshow was to get ppl to sign up to undergo training by SMRT on how to react in times of emergency.

A few of my frens from NTU asked.. "Which idiot will sign up sia.."

right now..abt 250 'idiots'.. from 2 days of work alone..

nv underestimate the convincing power of SMU ppl..lol..






Min min held on to my camera at the beginning..n i realized..she has a fetish for Rita..

She basically took non stop pics of her la..
N it doesnt end...



We headed down to Cafe by the Quad for lunch

Love the chairs..

Yum..(n my lunch could be claimed!)
After lunch..we headed down to Canteen A to check out the food. Cafe by the quads was the more expensive food in NTU..

When i got to Canteen A..i just had to take pictures of their price points..its so cheap..its like primary school man.
Every drink i buy in SMU...i can buy at least 5 in NTU..sigh..
With a budget of $2..you can get urself a decent meal with a drink..what else can you ask for?..

Check out their price man..

$2..is not even enough for me to get to school man..


In case u were wondering..the one in centre is min min


After we wrapped up on wed (1st day) i was so so so exhausted..i could almost slp while standing up. N god sent me my prayer for a bed when Ai jia happened to pass by my booth..becos she 'bon' her class.

n she's starting to build a reputation ard 'bonnin' class..

I took off n went for a 'mini tour' given by Ai Jia n her fren..who was navigating around with a NTU map..n STILL getting lost..sigh..

Super obvious signs of a freshie..

And this was supposed to be one of NTU's highlights..


Dirty Greenie Nanyang Lake..
Even has a lake..so cheena..lol.

When we finally got to her hostel..it din take me long to fall aslp. N she just had to take pics of me slping..with MY OWN CAMERA!..grr...

I fell aslp while msging..my final strength used up..

And this is super exaggerating la! NTU ppl cant count..

Her room is so messy too la..


messy messy!

The hostels in NTU have designated levels for guys and gals..and everytime i step out of her room..someone stares at me..with a '?' on their head..


Wires everywhere..

Ai Jia mini snack bar..
filled with fattening stuff..signifying her weight direction

After i realli did wake up..she was supposed to lead me from hall 4 to 6..where i'll be crashing into yet another hostel for the nite. i'm like hostel crashing..

din wanna go home..n have to travel bac again..afterall..NTU is what their locals call.. 'Boon-Lay-sia'. Its like another country on its own...

i had my 'Waikiki' (SMU event) singlet on while strolling down the streets..which..attracted lots of stares..lol..

stare wat stare...nv see smu hunk b4 is it..lol..

n someone was soooo confident..of her way ard..dat she led me to.. .. ...no where..

n had to refer map again..


tsk tsk..

super freshie..CMI...

When i got to hall 6...i realized..ai wei's room was neat..for the first time ever!!

played with her new macbook n found that it was the ideal laptop for a musician. Was supposed to head down to Zouk with her frens..but decided to cancel..phew..i can get more slp..

I realli felt like an alien while walkin ard the ladies floor..in shower attire..

much to my dismay..my photos of me slpin..was taken again...with my own camera..again..




Yes i know..looks gd frm all angles..lol..

sigh..all these ppl..love to see me slp so much..tsk tsk..so much fetish..

It rained so heavily the following morn when i woke up..n NTU isnt really connected at all.

Plus..with the 'accurate directions' from ai wei..dat took me to all the wrong places..it took me like 40 mins to get to my booth. From early to late..


Overall..i found the hostel in NTU pretty cosy..n its so easy to fall aslp. Their hall life is pretty interesting as well..hall dinners n stuff. No wonder there are things such as 'ta-bao' blocks over there..ppl played too much..n failed exam..lol.

During these 2 days..i bumped into quite a number of frens..whom i haven met for ages..some i cant remember their names though..but they could remember mine..sigh..i'm super bad with names..

i'm probably going to do a local exchange in NTU..since it seems more relaxed (according to other SMU ppl dat has gone there for exchange). I wouldn't mind engaging in some hall activities..afterall..u hav to admit their hall activities r more happening than SMU's..

BUT..our campus life is much more interesting!..lol..

0 comments: