RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Month of June – Mid July

Some of the rest of my activities in June & July

Endless House Moving

Somehow this yr..June has become House moving month..helped out in endless house moving..includin my sis n even peeg who moved out of his hse..to TPY..

I should start printing decals saying ‘Professional House Mover’ and stick it on the car soon..

Peeg’s home was especially hard to find. And even though it was at one end of the island..n dat cookiemon n me decided to leave home late..Peeg was still not ready when we arrived..tsk tsk tsk! Always waking up late. As they say~.. ‘A Jason never changes it’s sleeping habits’. Lol.


Before

After
-Jason the Yun Nan Endorsor-

-The Punk Wannabe-
~Ade Lavigne~

His Room is so so so messy!?!!!

Unbelievable!

Packed the whole car!

And still Packing..

There's always time to pose..

Weather..

Just keeps getting worse..
Even had to avoid the 1st Lane cos there were trees falling from center divider.

The poor Lexus bear..

We had live performance in the car!!
-The Cornetto Man-

Every room is numbered!





Sigh..how many signs does SBS have to make to accommodate ppl like them..sigh..


Reduced Suppers

Owing to the fact that all my classes were in the morn..Supper days had almost vanished. But I still did manage to meet for supper like..once a week?..haha..Returned to thrice a week gym regime which effectively means I am gyming more than I am suppering!

Another trend I realized was dat a lot of ppl were troubled in month of June..tsk tsk..no idea why..but found myself on the listening end to many ppl..which i’m not complaining of cos. I love listenin to ppl..and while some tink that I can read ppl well..i would say it depends if I tink that person is worth reading. Some ppl jus create probs for themselves n den complain why god is so unfair towards them..which makes me wanna switch off totally some times..






Matriculation Booth - Impressmu

Along with matriculation every year..a freshman bash follows and this yr..sigh..is no diff including the venue. I was hoping for a change of venue..but well..M.O.S was the most keen to work with us..so..this yr’s freshman bash is scheduled to be held in M.O.S on 30 Aug 07.

Apart from being involved in my biz plans..summer 3B..Freshman Matriculation..I am also in the marketing team for the Freshman Bash. One of the touch points we chose was to make a presence at the Matriculation booths. There were tons of booths from diff clubs and organizations, both internal and external tryin to grab a piece of the freshies’ attention.







And I hav to say..i have the best job on the scene (I don’t expect any dispute on this). I was appointed Talent Scout on one of the matriculation day and my job as the title suggest..is to look for talents. Lol. Duh~. We were on a look out for potential participants in the Freshman Bash Pageant and my job is to scout and sneak up on babes n hunks and to persuade them to join. Perfect excuse to talk to the babes..Lol. Everyone wanted my job..but too bad =P. It was non-negotiable.

I had to snap photos of them as well..which I know a lot of guys would want to be in my shoes..and luckily I’m the one appointed talent scout cos..u can rest assure..i dun abuse ppl’s photos..simply becos..i’m how innocent can..lol.

I will not post their photos here as it would be unethical but all I can say is..there are some interesting prospects lurking around..lol..and if u wanna find out jus how interesting and how juicy..Just come to the Bash @ MOS on 30th Aug.

Hee..i’m from Marketing Team..have to promote a bit..

End of Summer 3B!!

Finally it was time to bid farewell to the prof..as he looks set to return to the states. B4 he left..we had a lengthy chat and he recommended me to go to the Indian School of Business (ISB) in India to do my masters becos of a variety of reasons. He cited that ISB is the SMU of India..as they are a very vibrant sch as well and that their grads are head hunted before they graduated..much like traits of SMU. More imptly..they offer 1 yr Masters and there is possibility that I will be able to attempt my Masters there str after I grad from SMU since I’m already running my own biz now. Typically you’ll need at least 3 yrs working experience and of a certain job designation to attempt Masters in a good University. So..i’ll be keepin a look out for ISB as well as other reputable universities who may offer 1 to 1.5 yrs Master courses.

But nonetheless..after the lengthy chat..

The ‘Sunsilk Team’ headed down to Minds Café finally..after endless times of talkin abt it. We could finally find some time to go have some fun and jus chill..


Michael-soft..e Geek???























Team Sunsilk!

It will be our last meeting for a week or 2..since Ze Yan is leaving town..n Jenny is heading back to Korea. Plus I’ll be busy with my biz plans as well..sigh..meeting with eNets tmr at 10 n I’m still typin away now.

Finally managed to meet up cookiemon for supper dat day too..




Yummy!


Driving in little India is such hazard!..ppl there hav no regard for their own lives n dash out of dark corners at free will..sigh..

Gonna head to bed very soon..Update again tmr.. =P

0 comments: