RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Investment Update II

I have just logged into my optionsxpress account and realized that my forecast analysis for AIG to drop by 10%-15% by August has already came true!


-My analysis came true-

And today is only the last day of July. If I were to continue trading AIG..returns would have been at least 70%! But it's ok...I had more impt things to do in July and thus wasn't active.

Notice i DO NOT trade by 'predictin, forecastin or even guessin' simply because that is silly. One of the most impt thing I've learnt is to never predict the market. You're not god.

Look for confirmations and reversal of trends. Ride with the wave. Never predict. Cos when you do..you're gambling.

I may make forecast but only enter when confirmation is present.

If you're a AIG option holder..i'll advice u to be cautious now. Prices are probable going to continue declining BUT..yesterday's close registered a 'Doji'. Meaning a minor rally may occur.

But the saying goes..nv gamble..nv predict. Sell once there is a reversal. Watch that Doji (A candlestick pattern).

This reiterates my point...if you want to make super normal returns on investments..you'll have to learn from the right avenue..

0 comments: