RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

My dad came over and told me he wanted to introduce me to his one and onli boss..Mr Kazumasa Mori (Managing Director)..

Prior to this..there was a 6-digit scholarship sponsorship package that was originally NTU-bound courtesy of Isetan (Singapore) Ltd..Isetan has been donating scholarship packages to NTU on almost an annual basis..and this time round it was the same..until…I came in..lol..

I sorta hijacked the deal and changed the direction a little bit..a tiny weenie bit..to u guessed it..SMU..lol..

This is what happens when Alan Phua is not in ur university..he takes funds away from u..haha..(if onli I really hav such a great power)..but hey!..NTU was rich already..and with the government matching dollar for dollar donations..i have to make sure it ended up in SMU..haha..our fees are high enuff as it is..tsk tsk..

When I met up with Mr Mori, my dad introduced us, “this is my son..”, and we shook hands really warm and tightly until my dad went on to say..

“he is in university yr 1..in SMU..”. That’s where the shaking slowed down and Mr Mori paused “oh..yes..SMU..hm..We made a donation there..hm..” and he gave me that look like ‘now I know how it ended up there!..’ lol..and I was.. ‘oh-oh..’..haha..n I din stay long..haha

Aey..its not like I’m the one who got the scholarship..although I did get credit frm the school for linking up..but still..i am veri much the poor boi I was b4..so.. =P

0 comments: