RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Void...

Surrounded myself with nth but research stuff e whole day..n i've only jus completed my day's work. Its a boring mundane job.

I can feel this frustration and imbalance buildin up inside me. i'm not sure y..or maybe i do..
I need to get out n breathe. I shall head out tmr.


All thats left..is just me..and this wall.

maybe i shud finally meet the ppl i kept pushing bac...
so many lunch..dinner and supper dates i've been sayin "another time" to...

dad came into e room n checked on me..
n at e dinner table..he asked if i was alrite..
somehow..he can always sense from the look on my face..when i'm unhappy or not my usual self.
n when i replied "ya i'm alright..."
He could call off my bluff n said "y?..u miss her ah?...dun worry la..time will pass soon..."

guess thats how thick blood connections can go...

but its alrite..i will get on with it..i always do..

i'm goin to start sortin e photos frm EU i'm gonna upload!

0 comments: