RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination
Signs of Exhaustion

I'm dozing in almost every lesson that i attend. I have 8 assignments due next week..n i have 4 mid terms. Stayed in sch till 11plus for the first time this term...cos i was rushing assignments.

Things seem to go wrong these days. Was to set up the SMRT booth that day early but the SMRT Lorry met with an accident. Wanted to hand up CAT early but printer cartridge broke down. While waiting for an impt call, my phone went low batt. Stressed n went to hug my guitar...n then the 4th string broke. Went to Ice Cold to nego. some things and met with a pmsin manager instead. Wanted to take a decent nap but is woken by 7 missed calls cos my frens were fightin. Have a few TA's this term that is non-existent and irresponsible. Wanna go for supper n a spin but no one is awake.

But Admist all this 'bad luck'...

i conclude..

it is pure superstition.

Haha. Cos i believe in the Law of Attraction. Think of bad things...and bad things will all happen.

So...the more life pushes me down..the more i press on!

Back to work..at 1 am...

0 comments: