RSS
Just a kid with a pad
and a pen and a

big imagination

waKe uP cALL

i went to meet qiang ytd n ran into this gal tryin to conduct a survey...tink she was from citibank..abt 2 yrs older than me..she asked me qns bout my plans etc..n she thot that i was from a JC..drawin da conclusion after learnin i'm headin to SMU this aug..

"if u were frm poly...u muz be veri smart rite...n got great results...most of the ppl around me din realli do well" dat was wat she said..which struck me..i was NEVER the smart one to begin with..in fact..i tink 90% of my ex gfs were smarter than me!! the onli difference was dat i wanted to enter the uni much more than by peers..that was the real reason..

tinkin of all this made me feel guilty..cos i know..from the bottom of my heart..i'm not achievin the things i wan to..n i'm not givin 100% at the moment.knowin it was how much i wanted the results in sch dat got me my grades..i wasnt workin as hard for things in the real world todae..
i'm goin to start layin out my blue print for july...and start bein the alan i used to be..

0 comments: